Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Thank You for Your Help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HOBBIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I want to thank you for your help finding the movie I was looking for, CAST A DEADLY SPELL. Anyway I was wondering if CAST A DEADLY SPELL had a sequel. Anyway thank you

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've no idea if there was ever a sequel. You could check out www.imdb.com. Glad we could be of help. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •